Buy at Amazon with Paypal, debit card, Paysafecard, Bitcoin and more
You want to buy on Amazon without credit card? You want to pay on Amazon with Bitcoin, Paypal, Paysafecard or another digital currency? Here’s a solution. On Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, Amazon.it or Amazon.com you can use gift certificates to top up your account and pay at checkout. You can buy these gift certificaten on eGiftcards24.com using a variety of online payment systems such as debit cards, Paysafecard, Bitcoin, wired transfers, etc… Except for wired transfers, the delivery of the gift code is immediate via email.
Choose upfront the Amazon shop where you want to buy. Add the product to your shopping cart and go to checkout. Choose the delivery address and proceed to the payment options page. Process the chosen payment method. The voucher code will be delivered to your email address.
Using your Amazon gift code
On the Amazon shop, one of the payment options is Carte Cadeau (French), Geschenkgutschein (German) or Gift Certificate (English). Enter the code of your gift certificate and finish your order. You can buy multiple gift cards and use them to pay your purchase. The remaining amount will be available on your account for your next purchase.
Here’s also a quick way to add the gift codes to your account:
1. Go to:
- Amazon VK: Your Account
- Amazon France: Votre Compte
- Amazon Germany: Mein Konto
- Amazon Spain: Mi cuenta
- Amazon Italy: Il mio account
2. and choose the following option:
- UK: Apply a Gift Certificate to Your Account
- France: Ajouter un chèque-cadeau sur votre compte
- Germany: Geschenkgutschein-Guthaben prüfen und Geschenkgutscheine einlösen
- Spain: Aplicar cheque regalo a Mi cuenta
- Italy: Aggiungi un Buono Regalo o un Codice d’acquisto al mio account
3. Log in to your Amazon account or create a new account.
4. Fill in your gift voucher code and the amount will be added to your account!
Why does Amazon not accept payment by Paypal?
Paypal is an online payment system that is owned by Amazon’s competitor, eBay. That’s why Amazon has developped it’s own payment solution: Amazon Payments. It’s features are quite similar to Paypal: as a user, you can link your credit card data to your online Amazon account and pay on websites that use the Amazon payments checkout button. You can also use the online platform to pay other people by simply providing their email address. The addressee will be able to spend the money received through his/her Amazon login.